Mon, Sep 25|
Hyatt Regency Rochester
MUWG Fall Conference : Pre-Conference Outing
The Pre-Conference Outing had limited space and is currently full. Join us for a relaxing cruise on the Genesee River and Erie Canal with lunch and tour at Genesee Brewing Company.
Time & Location
Sep 25, 10:45 AM – 2:45 PM
Hyatt Regency Rochester, 125 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604, USA
About The Event
The Pre-Conference Outing had limited space and is currently full.
We hope you'll join us for this great opportunity to network with other conference attendees in a private, leasurely setting. We'll be cruising the Genesee River and Erie Canal on the "Riverie". The trip also includes lunch as well as a tour of Genesee Brewing Company. The Genesee Brewing Company, based in Rochester, New York, is one of the largest and oldest continually operating breweries in the United States.
The event cost is $60.00 per person.
This event includes:
- Tour Bus Transportation leaving from and returning back to the Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Riverie's route cruises south to Genesee Valley Park then east on the Erie Canal
- A narration on the history of Rochester's waterways
- Snack and bottle of water for each passenger
- Soda, beer, wine, or juice on board Riverie
- Lunch, Brewery Tour and a cold adult or other beverage at Genesee Brewing Company
- Souvenir MUWG / Genesee Brewing Company Pint Glass
Those who register for this event will receive an invoice for the event cost prior to registering.