MSCUG (Maximo Supply Chain User Group) attendees, your management committee has been busy planning for our next conference in Phoenix, AZ Sept 30 – Oct 2, 2019. After reviewing feedback from our previous conferences and areas of interest from across the industry, we have selected the below topics for the Fall session.
If you have any questions please contact me and if you are a first time attendee, please find me at Registration on Monday evening from 5-7 so that I can welcome you and help make the conference beneficial for you.
• Mobile Inventory Demos – Custom or off-the shelf demos are welcome (as long as Maximo is the backend database) for any of these functional areas (PR approval, PO Approval, Receiving, Cycle Counting, Issuing, Returns, Cycle Count Approvals, Dashboards/Start Centers, Management Apps, others)
• Inventory Strategy/Data analytics – What are companies doing with their data to support strategies and what analytics tools and processes are being used
• RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Use Cases – With pressures to reduce O&M cost and do ‘more with less’ how is RPA technology being used to perform repetitive Inventory tasks
• CIP-013 Cyber Security Requirements and Solutions – How are companies using Maximo to manage this new requirement
Below is the full agenda:
• Tuesday AM – Kick Off (Chet Johnson and Mgmt Team)
• Tuesday PM 1 – Mobile Demos 1 (Panel of companies)
• Tuesday PM 2 – Mobile Demos 2 (Panel of companies)
• Wednesday General Session – Inventory Strategy/Data analytics (Panel of companies)
• Wednesday AM 1 – IBM Roadmap and RFE Process foe MSCUG group (Dean La Porte - IBM)
• Wednesday PM 2 – RPA Use Cases (Panel of companies)
• Wednesday PM 3 – CIP-013 Cyber Security Requirements and Solutions
We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix…